Objective: Historians of 2017 will identify key figures that have contributed to the advancement of the African American community
Task 2: Use the example Google Presentation to get ideas for your poem
- Outline for Black History Month Google Presentation Project
- Example: Frederick Douglass and John Brown poems
- Example: Carl Brashear by Jeremiah Gray
Task 3: MoAD (Museum of the African Diaspora)
Task 4: The Federal Reserve
- What does the Federal Reserve bank do?
- How the Federal Reserve works? (Time Magazine)
- The Federal Reserve in Plain English
- What is the FED?
Additional Resources Black History Month Project:
- Smithsonian Museum
- Library of Congress
- Quiz Yourself - Black History Month
- Afro-Latino History
- Heritage Months - National Archives
Task 5: (Exit ticket) Go to Socrative use the room number kippsfbay8. Type in your First and Last name in order to receive credit.
Homework: Complete your Black History Month Celebration Google Presentation. Once you are complete submit a homework completion form.